miniBB ® miniBB®
miniBB Support Forums
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Official Addons and Solutions miniBB Support Forums / Official Addons and Solutions /   

Smileys

Page  Page 1 of 6:  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »  
Author namridus
#1 | Posted: 6 Sep 2005 23:37 
I'd like to make a page containing only smilies which can appear on a new page. And when a visitor click on a smiley it will be added into the message form. How can i do that

Author Team
8-)
#2 | Posted: 7 Sep 2005 11:55 
By default, it's already done when you click in HTML snippet on "..." after smilies list.

Author Vishal
Registered
#3 | Posted: 7 Oct 2005 14:54 
I want to try middle aligning smilies, "align=middle". I know how to to this while posting (in addon_smilies2.php):

if ($aPost) {
foreach($GLOBALS['smilies'] as $key=>$val) $postText=str_replace($key, "[imgmiddle]".$GLOBALS['main_url']."/img/".$GLOBALS['dirname']."/".$val."[ /img]", $postText);

But I can't get it while editing posts using:

elseif ($aEdit) {
foreach($GLOBALS['smilies'] as $key=>$val) $postText=str_replace("[img(middle)?]".$GLOBALS['main_url']."/img/".$GLOBALS['dirname']."/".$val ."[/img]", $key, $postText);

Author Team
8-)
#4 | Posted: 7 Oct 2005 16:54 
I 'm not sure, but there was an attribute absmiddle sometimes which is probably what you want.

So, what's exactly not working? Don't forget that your REPLACEMENT code must handle all brackets.

$replacement[]="[img\\4]\\2[/img]";

probably, there will be something like this.

Author Vishal
Registered
#5 | Posted: 8 Oct 2005 08:17 
So, what's exactly not working?

I can get the smily to middle align but I can't get the smily key back when I try to edit the post. It shows:

[imgmiddle]smily_url[/img]

I have edited the bb_codes to reflect (left|right|middle) in all instances of img tags.

Author Team
8-)
#6 | Posted: 8 Oct 2005 17:54 
So, you need to edit addon_smilies2.php itself, because it parses only [img] tag.

Author Vishal
Registered
#7 | Posted: 9 Oct 2005 07:56 
That's I'm not able to do in elseif ($aEdit) condition as mentioned in first post.

Author Team
8-)
#8 | Posted: 9 Oct 2005 18:09 
Oh :) Closer to the problem - str_replace doesn't work with regular expression, it works only with straight string.

So you need to use something like this:

foreach($GLOBALS['smilies'] as $key=>$val) {
$repl1='[img]'.$GLOBALS['main_url'].'/img/'.$GLOBALS['dirname'].'/'.$v al.'[/img]';
$repl2='[imgmiddle]'.$GLOBALS['main_url'].'/img/'.$GLOBALS['dirname']. '/'.$val.'[/imgmiddle]';

$postText=str_replace(array($repl1, $repl2), $key, $postText);

}

Author Caleb
Registered
#9 | Posted: 5 Feb 2006 21:52 
Hello.
Ive got some problem.
I want to disable [img] tag for users, but i want smiles working. (there are some reasons)
How can i do it?

Author Team
8-)
#10 | Posted: 6 Feb 2006 09:04 
So, just create some new tag, for example, [smile], then replace it everywhere in the smilies addon script.

Author Caleb
Registered
#11 | Posted: 6 Feb 2006 09:29 
heh...I allready did it :) And there is no other ways?
Anyway Thnx!

Author Team
8-)
#12 | Posted: 6 Feb 2006 09:57 
I think, this is the most simple, and probably the only one way.

Author RFunk
#13 | Posted: 26 Apr 2006 19:04 
After installing the Smilies addon, I got it to work, I can actually post the smilies BUT after posting a message using smilies I get this error message

"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare smilethis() (previously declared in c:appservwwwforumaddon_smilies2.php:11) in c:appservwwwforumaddon_smilies2.php on line 11"

The message get posted with the smilie but you get that error message for some reason.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Author RFunk
#14 | Posted: 26 Apr 2006 19:11 
Fixed it, the README file tells you to declare the smilie php file twice (in diferent files) I just deleted one of the declarations and it worked fine

README DECLARATIONS:

* Edit your language pack(s) (/lang/eng.php or whatever) and paste to the end of file (translate if necessary):

/* Smilies language */
$l_disableSmilies='Disable smilies';

* Edit bb_plugins.php and copy/paste this code:

/* Smilies addon */
if(($action=='ptopic' or $action=='pthread' or $action=='editmsg' or $action=='editmsg2' or $action=='pmail') or (isset($_POST['prevForm']) and trim($_POST['postText'])!='')) include ($pathToFiles.'addon_smilies2.php');
/* --Smilies addon */

Author Team
8-)
#15 | Posted: 26 Apr 2006 19:41 
the README file tells you to declare the smilie php file twice (in diferent files) - sorry, but we didn't understand this. It which place it's declared twice? You need to paste this inclusion only in bb_plugins.php... what else mentioned?

Page  Page 1 of 6:  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next » 
Official Addons and Solutions miniBB Support Forums / Official Addons and Solutions / Smileys Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Short link for this topic:

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contacts
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.
Captcha Addon for miniBB