miniBB ® miniBB®
miniBB Support Forums
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /   

Author Anonymous
#1 | Posted: 31 May 2003 12:26 
Using 1.6, i sometimes forum gets currupted. Style, colors, fonts change and some functions do not work.
Here are screenshots.

Sometimes refresh helps, but sometimes i need to log off, close browser and reopen again. Again, sometimes nothing works and i have to wait some time. Problem accured in Firebird, ie, netscape browsers.
Any idea ?

Author Team
#2 | Posted: 31 May 2003 13:05 
Looks more like a browser problem. Some browsers slash everything without any reason sometimes when they don't load page fully.. Can you save and copy garbled page source here ?

Author Team
#3 | Posted: 31 May 2003 13:26 

Author marzhal
#4 | Posted: 31 May 2003 13:48 
Hi there. It was me that posted that "css-problem" thingy. And now its messed up again without doing more than last time you saw it. I have the same problem as the first poster.

Author marzhal
#5 | Posted: 31 May 2003 13:52 

Author teva
#6 | Posted: 1 Jun 2003 12:21 
Here's my garbled code (anonymous who started this post)

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#7 | Posted: 2 Jun 2003 10:22 | Edited by: Paul 
Dudes, if this is CSS problem, it is not related to miniBB.
Thus, try to upload files in ASCII mode, not in binary mode.

Author marzhal
#8 | Posted: 3 Jun 2003 17:32 
Figured THAT out, but it still don't work after upload it in ASCII mode.

Author Team
#9 | Posted: 3 Jun 2003 18:05 
I repeat - it's not miniBB problem. It's your server problem. Check the source - every quote (") is backslashed, like \". It seems that you are uploading files with kind of PHP program, or not?

Author marzhal
#10 | Posted: 4 Jun 2003 18:53 
Using smartFTP.

Author Team
#11 | Posted: 5 Jun 2003 10:17 
Anyway, the only thing I can say - when you upload these files, they become backslashed. I don't know why.

The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other / style Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Short link for this topic:

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.
miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contacts
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.
Captcha Addon for miniBB