miniBB ® miniBB®
miniBB Support Forums
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /   

The download script used on this site...?

Author shedrock
Registered
#1 | Posted: 22 May 2006 22:59 
Can anyone tell me if the Download script is available for purchase. The one used on this site?

Thanks
Shedrock

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#2 | Posted: 23 May 2006 10:46 
Do you mean the script handling Downloads area?

If yes, we are not offering it for sale. Besides, it's very simple... 1,5 K in size probably.

Author shedrock
Registered
#3 | Posted: 23 May 2006 11:07 
Yes, I meant the one handling the downloads here. If you guys aren't selling it, then is it for free? I really need to find one for my site.

Thanks
Shedrock

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#4 | Posted: 23 May 2006 12:11 | Edited by: Paul 
We are not distributing it in any way.

Try to check HotScripts.com for "File management tools"... probably they have a lot.

Author shedrock
Registered
#5 | Posted: 23 May 2006 13:35 
Thank you.

The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other / The download script used on this site...? Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Short link for this topic:

?
You are welcome to post anonymously, by entering a nickname with no password (if the similar Username has not been taken yet), or by leaving both fields empty. If you have a forums account, you can also sign in from this page without posting a message, or sign in and post at once.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contacts
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.
Captcha Addon for miniBB