End of summer - and start of new season! Mostly small updates and fixes come in this release, but there is a big number of files to update.
Most important fixes include:
- avoiding mySQL/PHP assynchronization of time; now even if your database and scripts are placed on different server, miniBB will use only PHP time for date/time procedures (no more NOW() function)
- Location redirect function changed to "Refresh: 0; url=" in a time of posting message/topic. This should fix redirection in IE for multipart forms, and also redirection in Opera.
- bb_codes.php inclusion is now moved from index.php to other files, and included only when it's necessary.
- Each message in the thread will contain Reply link, which points straight to the Reply form
- bb_default_style.css - caption6 class REMOVED and not used anymore; also it's removed from a couple of templates.
- Copyright notice changes: avoiding ranging links to miniBB.com, link text now will be randomly rotated. This update is requested from ALL users, who are using free version of miniBB under GPL license.
This (and following) release also contains PHP/Zend vulnerability bug's fix, which has been quickly included in 2.0.1.
Please, know out, which files to update, from Updates history
(read below the file), and get newest miniBB release, as usual, from Download section.
With this release, we're also closing support of Flood Filter addon. Support miniBB, purchasing Captcha plugin
for a couple of beers fee.