®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Error after install

Author Guest
~
#1 | Posted: 7 Sep 2008 13:08 
I just finished installed minibb , and after created some forums , i tried to view my profile and its doesnt work .

That write this message : There was a database error. Please report this problem describing in steps you were trying to do, to the forum administrator, or contact the authors of this forum software.

Thx for help !

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 8 Sep 2008 03:18 
We can't say what's wrong until we see at least URL to your board, or ideally we will need to debug it having FTP details. And it will be subject of our custom paid work. This error shouldn't come by default and it only means you did something wrong on your side.

First of all, as always, I recommend to check the database if the admin account with ID=1 is created under it.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Error after install
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑