®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /  

Making user information row in a thread aligned to the left

Author Sir Igor
#1 | Posted: 23 Feb 2008 12:59 
I like the new looks of forum :)

But is there such a version of .css file where this user information box is aligned to the left as it used to be in older versions? I'm just so used to see first who is the poster and then proceed to my right and read the post.

Author marsbar
Associated Member
#2 | Posted: 23 Feb 2008 15:37 
Sir Igor:
I'm just so used to see first who is the poster and then proceed to my right and read the post.

Same here. :-) I have not yet tried this, but according to Paul, to have the poster name displayed on the left, you will need to edit templates/main_posts_cell.html and swap the <td> rows.
All the best,
mb

Author Sir Igor
#3 | Posted: 23 Feb 2008 15:43 
Oh thanks! :)
I even read that thread but somehow totally missed that part :P

Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /
 Making user information row in a thread aligned to the left
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑