miniBB ® miniBB®
miniBB Support Forums
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
How To miniBB Support Forums / How To /   

Changing text font size of the message

Author miniBBuser
#1 | Posted: 17 Jul 2007 22:47 
I would like to change the font size of the message text so that it is bigger. I don't want to change the size of anything else. I tried to edit the style sheet. Not only the message text changes, but also a few other elements. Can someone please advise me which style should I edit? Thanks.

Author tom322
#2 | Posted: 18 Jul 2007 00:07 
I would try td.caption1 (but since it's being used by other sections, it will change some other sections too). You could duplicate td.caption1 and create a new style (for example name it td.poststyle) with a different font and apply in main_posts_cell.html.

Author miniBBuser
#3 | Posted: 23 Jul 2007 09:54 
I created a new style post in style sheet and used it in main_posts_cell.html as below:
<span class="post">{$posterText}</span>

Thanks tom322.

How To miniBB Support Forums / How To / Changing text font size of the message Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Short link for this topic:

You are welcome to post anonymously, by entering a nickname with no password (if the similar Username has not been taken yet), or by leaving both fields empty. If you have a forums account, you can also sign in from this page without posting a message, or sign in and post at once.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.
miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contacts
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.
Captcha Addon for miniBB