miniBB ® miniBB®
miniBB Support Forums
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
How To miniBB Support Forums / How To /   

changing index.php file name, and customizing stuff

Author StuntDawwgydawg
#1 | Posted: 9 Apr 2005 01:58 
Hi guys, for easy integration into my website I'd love to be able to change the filename index.php to something like forum.inc

Is this possible?

Author Fritzek
Registered
#2 | Posted: 9 Apr 2005 19:38 
you can try this by setting $indexphp in setup_options.php to your favorite name.

Author StuntDawwgydawg
#3 | Posted: 9 Apr 2005 20:39 
excellent.

Part 2 of my request (don't worry, I will give miniBB it's due) is how do I stop it doing it's own <html></html> <head></head> stuff ? I want it totally integrated into another page?

Author Fritzek
Registered
#4 | Posted: 10 Apr 2005 16:13 
I wouldn't do that, because you have to change mostly everything. Might be its a better way to fit your part of the site around this or you check the templates about possible ways to incorp into your sites logic.

Author Team
8-)
#5 | Posted: 11 Apr 2005 11:11 
StuntDawwgydawg
Check $includeHeader and $includeFooter options.

Author StuntDawwgydawg
#6 | Posted: 11 Apr 2005 21:54 
You guys are legends. You'll go down in history along with the guy who had a decent PHP file upload tutorial who's name I forget. Only you guys name I will remember, because it says "Powered by mini BB" at the top of my forum with a nice link to this website. Thanks. I just have a couple of small issues to sort with the layout and it's sorted.

How To miniBB Support Forums / How To / changing index.php file name, and customizing stuff Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Short link for this topic:

?
You are welcome to post anonymously, by entering a nickname with no password (if the similar Username has not been taken yet), or by leaving both fields empty. If you have a forums account, you can also sign in from this page without posting a message, or sign in and post at once.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contacts
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.
Captcha Addon for miniBB