miniBB ® miniBB®
miniBB Support Forums
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
How To miniBB Support Forums / How To /   

Adding an url to an image.

Author Anonymous
#1 | Posted: 11 Feb 2006 01:15 
Hi

When I place an image - in my case a banner - url on my forum and then place an url around the image the link doesn't work? Is there a way to get around this as the forum I have been using - smf - did work in this manner.

MKJ

Author _Marco
Registered
#2 | Posted: 11 Feb 2006 11:48 | Edited by: _Marco 
When you want to do this, use [img] not [imgs].

[url=http://www.minibb.com] [img]http://www.minibb.com/forums/img/logo.gif[/img][/url]

Author _Marco
Registered
#3 | Posted: 11 Feb 2006 11:50 

_Marco

Author MKJ
Registered
#4 | Posted: 12 Feb 2006 01:43 
Great. Works perfectly.

Author Anonymous
#5 | Posted: 8 Feb 2007 08:48 
i couldnt add any photos to the post...
i have followed the method in the above post.
any idea? please advice

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#6 | Posted: 8 Feb 2007 09:11 
Anonymous users and users who has made less than 5 postings have this feature disabled. Read here (#4).

Author tom322
Registered
#7 | Posted: 8 Feb 2007 12:00 
Anonymous users and users who has made less than 5 postings have this feature disabled.
I actually think it's good that it's not possible to uppload images either - as spammers get a lot of traffic from image search..

How To miniBB Support Forums / How To / Adding an url to an image. Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Short link for this topic:

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contacts
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.
Captcha Addon for miniBB