®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Suggestions miniBB Support Forums / Suggestions /  

Recent topics on the left, View topic on the right

Author tkx211
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 8 Oct 2011 05:42 
I see that many forum have feature that user can view recent topics and View a topic's posts at same page.
I think it's very convenient for all, because user don't need to go back index page only to view others topics.
This is example at my miniBB's installation:
http://tuyen.tk/index.php?action=vthread&forum=30&topic=68&ver=full&setlang=eng
I hope that miniBB will support this feature
Thanks.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 10 Oct 2011 11:11 
Sorry, I think in the newer layout of miniBB we don't have space for it.
And actually, this could be implemented via the 1st page news add-on.
I don't think this "feature" is a must-have for forum. You can open threads in new window and then get back to the list of latest posts easily.
And, miniBB's strategy is not to contain those features the other forums have, or look similar to other forums in any way.
Thanks for suggestion!

Suggestions miniBB Support Forums / Suggestions /
 Recent topics on the left, View topic on the right
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑