miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /  

Addon similar to "Topics Anywhere" of phpBB?

Author Anonymous
#1 | Posted: 27 Jul 2006 07:11 
Hi Everybody,

I really like minibb and it is my choice of all the forums out there. I do have one inquiry, one of my favorite sites is www.redmen.com (StJ Sport Site). They (rm.com) use phpbb, phpbb has a special mod, it's the one in the middle of the page, it states the last topic written in also used to access the forum from the homepage. In other words it lets users see what is posted on the forum without having to log into the forum, it can be seen on the first page. I was wondering if minibb has a similar mod, please take a look at the page and see what I mean, I didn't describe it well enough.

Any help would be gladly appreciated.

Thanks,
JP

P.S. The phpbb mod is called Topics Anywhere and here is the link: http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=72782

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 27 Jul 2006 07:48 
I think, this is what is called First Page News addon in our Downloads.

The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /
 Addon similar to "Topics Anywhere" of phpBB?
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑