®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
How To miniBB Support Forums / How To /  

Hiding topics of a forum in "Latest discussions"

Author Danny2000
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 14 Apr 2006 19:44 
I want one of my forums topics don't show in "Latest discussions".
Is this possible?

Author _Marco
Partaker
#2 | Posted: 15 Apr 2006 12:14 
All topics in a public forum will show. If you move the topic to a private forum it will only show for people with access to this private forum.
It's also posible to hide every topic in a public forum from latest_discussions by using $lastOut.

It's not logical to hide 1 topic when the same user has access to the forum itself.

_Marco

Author Danny2000
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 15 Apr 2006 18:43 
_Marco
I know this is not logical!
but my visitors ask me to do that! most of visitors don't want to see that forum topics in Latest discussions, (but everyone can access that)

Author Danny2000
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 20 Apr 2006 13:28 
Create special forum, move this topic there and exclude this forum from Latest Discussions - the only way to go.
Can you please explain it again, I didn't get it ;)

Author Team
8-)
#5 | Posted: 20 Apr 2006 16:33 
Create separated (new) forum, and move this topic in that forum. Then use $lastOut array setting to exclude this forum from the Latest discussions (RTFM for more).

Author Danny2000
Partaker
#6 | Posted: 21 Apr 2006 02:51 
thanks a lot ;-)

How To miniBB Support Forums / How To /
 Hiding topics of a forum in "Latest discussions"
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑