®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
2014 miniBB Support Forums / 2014 /  

how to make blogs free

Author rodzlagus
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 15 Jul 2017 01:43 
can someone help me how to make blogs for free?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 15 Jul 2017 19:36 
You've seen my blog in this section. Obviously, it's done for free, 'cause noone ever paid me for that.

However, it doesn't mean it's being kept for free. The hosting and domain fees should be paid. You could run your blog on Facebook or Twitter, but that means, you will not only make it for free, but also, the big bosses will make free money on your free blog :)

So think before you think you could do something free in Internet... The freedom is only a piece of paper and a pen in your hand.

2014 miniBB Support Forums / 2014 /
 how to make blogs free
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑