The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /  

Freelancers are the future according to research

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#16 | Posted: 26 Sep 2019 15:20 
jhoney:
i can't put links here to my profiles up till i post 25 comments
If you are a good freelancer (are you?), you could mask the link we should visit, it just shouldn't be a straight URL starting with http/s ;)

Author Bet Ween
#17 | Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:34 
:)

Working from home

Author logan
Partaker
#18 | Posted: 18 Mar 2020 21:43 
The reality

Author nagidapatrick8735
Partaker
#19 | Posted: 8 May 2020 00:17 
I guess so, but if we have skil. maybe we've better to do work what we like, not only about what we like, but also can earn money maybe

Author HenrikJ
Partaker
#20 | Posted: 3 Jul 2020 11:01 
Yes, especially under contemporary conditions the experts say that in future a large number of professions will disappear, the number of specialities will be reduced. And freelance practice will be a normal practice all over the world. IT professionals, copywriters, web developers and designers, content managers have already opportunities to work remotely. The number of freelancers will be increasing in the nearest future. Our company have office employees, but we actively engage freelance professionals. It works quite well!

Best regards,
Henrik

Author Heikki
Partaker
#21 | Posted: 6 Jul 2020 12:04 
As I mentioned freelancer's work have only disadvantages to me. You have to work more, but actually get less than office employees and question is not only about money, but also about other benefits.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#22 | Posted: 6 Jul 2020 12:16 
Heikki:
You have to work more, but actually get less than office employees and question is not only about money, but also about other benefits.
It depends on the area of work, but nowadays you have all chances to work on something which will work for you in the future. So at the beginning you have to invest lots of time to your own business, but in result you still should get more than a regular office employer, 'cause any freelancer is more creative than a hired person.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /
 Freelancers are the future according to research
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑