miniBB ® miniBB®
miniBB Support Forums
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
How To miniBB Support Forums / How To /   

Removing the link to the manual for email notifications?

Author TinnyFusion
Registered
#1 | Posted: 4 Dec 2003 03:22 
Hi there, you know the tick box under the main posting box where you can select to have email notifications...well how do I remove the link to the user manual please?

I still want the tick box there but would like to simply remove the link to http://www.whatever.com/forums/index.php?action=manual#emailNotificati ons

Author TinnyFusion
Registered
#2 | Posted: 4 Dec 2003 03:23 
If however you have signed up I still want the link to let a user Unsubscribe as normal.

Author Team
8-)
#3 | Posted: 4 Dec 2003 09:57 
TinnyFusion
Sorry, but it's time to learn search for phrase in files. Search for "manual#emailNotifications" between miniBB files - and you'll find this link only in one file where you can edit it.

Author TinnyFusion
Registered
#4 | Posted: 4 Dec 2003 10:29 
Thank you, at least i know what im looking for now.
Makes sense if you think about it, sorry for NOT trying and simply expecting an answer.

Regards, TinnyFusion

Author TinnyFusion
Registered
#5 | Posted: 4 Dec 2003 10:33 
bb_functions.php for anyone that needs to know in the future, just remove the <a href= tag.

Laters, TinnyFusion

How To miniBB Support Forums / How To / Removing the link to the manual for email notifications? Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Short link for this topic:

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contacts
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.
Captcha Addon for miniBB