Purchasing our software and services through our partner-vendor (2checkout.com)
miniBB.com has linked up with 2CheckOut.com, which makes it easy to purchase our software products and services using your credit card. 2CheckOut.com accepts customer orders via online checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners, JCB and debit cards with the Visa, Mastercard logo.
Established in 1999 and headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, 2CO provides turnkey e-commerce solutions to thousands of business customers around the world. 2CO's proprietary technology supports back-office functions including financial reporting, tracking, fraud prevention, affiliate tracking, customer service and sales tracking.
Since its inception in 1999, 2CO has preserved a steady and maintainable growth pattern. The company's approach is geared towards providing quality service to new and existing vendors and customers without feeling the need to expand at a rate that would sacrifice service.
Completing orders on 2checkout.com
- Open the 2checkout.com purchasing link, which you have browsed through our pages, or have received from our staff.
- 2checkout.com creates a session for you, and stores quantity of your ordered products in some kind of "shopping card". If you see some spare elements on your ordering page because of reloading it many times, you can set the "Qty" (Quantity) parameter to 0, then click on "Save Changes" button to reset your order amount. Else if your order is allright (it should be by default):
- Click on "Save and Check Out" button.
- Choose the only one payment method available ("Pay by Credit/Debit Card"), click "Continue".
- Make sure the browser's URL which you are on now, begins with "https" and states as "https://www.2checkout.com/2co/buyer/purchase". This will indicate you are on secured, safe 2checkout server.
- Fill in your Credit Card, as much as personal and other required information. Verify your order.
- Click "Complete Order Now" button and wait, until your data proceeds.
- If everything goes fine, you should be redirected to miniBB.com page, which will say "Thank you" and other greetings. There will be two hands shaking in the right side.
- If your order completes fine, you should receive and email notification from 2checkout about that, on the email address you provided upon filling the order. miniBB.com staff is receiving the same notification, under which it is indicated, that you have placed an order.
- After that, your order goes to passing study, and will be proceeded within 24-72 hours. We're sending all order files only after they has been passed, not just placed. We're using automated system for sending the software orders, so please feel free to contact us, if you have not received your order within 3 business days. It could be because your email server blocked our automated messages.
Please note, there could be some delays on weekends. We are not proceeding orders on Saturdays and Sundays.