Thank you for being interested in contacting the miniBB project.
For making an effective communication, we appeal to use the form below only for the following cases:
- making a business offer or inquiry
- request for the custom work
- vulnerability report
- supplying link for the Showcase or Gallery sections
- private request for various submissions (language pack, skin, plug-in, bug report, code modification, registration, account removal etc.)
Use alternative ways of getting information:
- when requesting something about generic miniBB features, options, requirements etc., at first refer to the miniBB Manual
- having a common question, which could be disclosured to public and discussed by various people, not just miniBB staff - make a post on the miniBB Forum.
Note: miniBB software is free, but it doesn't mean we could provide the free private support to everyone. In the case of private support, at first study our rates at the Premium Support page.
In advance, thank you for understanding and being smart!