miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
News miniBB Support Forums / News /  

Smilies addon updated - file inclusion fix (revised)

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#1 | Posted: 6 Jul 2007 05:02 
We're repeating this issue, because it was discovered past time we announced it, the most important addon's file addon_smilies.php was not properly updated in the package. Now it seems to be allright. My apologies.

Smilies addon has been updated recently fixing the file inclusion fix which works only on the servers with enabled option register_globals=ON in php.ini. We recommend everybody having this addon installed to update it, using the following code modifications of addon_smilies.php file:

a) Right below the comment saying /* Code */ paste the new line:

/* Code */
if (!defined('INCLUDED776')) die ('Fatal error.');

b) The line which says

if(!isset($pathToFiles)) include('./setup_options.php');

below needs to be deleted or commented.

We thank our community user kazim09 for discovering out and reporting us this issue.

Update has been issued for the following files:

- addon_smilies.php script
- code for bb_plugins.php
- code for main_post_form.html (actually there is an other link indicating smilies pop-up).

I have updated this on minibbtest, too. Please check and inform me if there will be new troubles.

Author hadi
Partaker
#2 | Posted: 6 Jul 2007 10:20 
thanks . it work's perfectly .

News miniBB Support Forums / News /
 Smilies addon updated - file inclusion fix (revised)
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑