Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Translation: missing variables

Author Patriboom
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 17 Jan 2015 04:29 
Hello,

just installed MiniBB, i use the french package.

Some variable definitions are missing.

And easy way to fix that: load first the most complete language (i guess english), then load your language on top.
Whichever missing variables in your language will still be definied in english.

Question: how to submit the fre.php file i've completed?

Author Patriboom
Partaker
#2 | Posted: 17 Jan 2015 07:41 
I forgot. To read the english variables set first, just include this line before the first variable definition:

include_once "eng.php";

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#3 | Posted: 17 Jan 2015 17:21 
I suppose, many of the current versions of International language packages may miss the original translations, but I also suppose, when updating them for the current release, we put the missing translations in English *already* at the end of the language pack, so you don't have to include the English package just because of that. However, it would work only for the basic package; the add-ons having International translations truly would need this.

You may submit your fresh package, uploading it to our File Bank. Click the icon Upload Button above the message form and follow the instructions. You may also contact us privately and we'll reply with the email address you could send the package to.

Thanks in advance.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Translation: missing variables
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑