Partaker
#1 | Posted: 8 Nov 2005 15:02 
Hello!

I have added a new field 'user_website_follow' using method described at:
https://www.minibb.com/forums/5_2171_0.html

I display user's website as signature using the function in bb_plugins.php as:

function parseUserInfo_user_website($web){
if($web!='') {
if($GLOBALS['action']=='userinfo') return "<a href=\"$web\" target=\"_new\" rel=\"nofollow\">$web</a>";
else return "----------------<br><a href=\"$web\" target=\"_new\" rel=\"nofollow\">$web</a>";
}
else return '';
}

The new field (user_website_follow) contains the default value: rel="nofollow"

I tried to incorporate this value into the above function using:

function parseUserInfo_user_website($web){
if($web!='') {
if($GLOBALS['action']=='userinfo') return "<a href=\"$web\" target=\"_new\".$GLOBALS['user_website_follow'].">$web</a>";
else return "----------------<br><a href=\"$web\" target=\"_new\".$GLOBALS['user_website_follow'].">$web</a>";
}
else return '';
}

...but I'm not getting it. The link in sig does not contain the nofollow attribute.

I want to make the value of the new field "null" for some users so their link in sig will not have the nofollow attribute.

How to access the value in the above function?

Thanks

Author Team
8-)
#2 | Posted: 8 Nov 2005 17:53 
First of all, you should name your function parseUserInfo_user_website_follow(....

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Problem with accessing new field
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑