miniBB Support Forums
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /   

No Button "Quote" after updating to Minibb 2.4

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2  
Author Paul
Lead Developer
#16 | Posted: 10 Sep 2009 14:39 
Well, I have no idea what you're copying over what... but if the template from our default package works, that's goes far beyond default miniBB trouble :)

Author heldt
Registered
#17 | Posted: 11 Sep 2009 08:15 
Okay, I think I won't tell you again my reason, bescause I'm at the end of my English ;-)
But thanks for your help and I hope it will work with this solution in the future.

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#18 | Posted: 11 Sep 2009 08:21 
It's only important to find the key to the problem, actually why files are stored on server without having newlines. Maybe it's kind of weird compression on the fly?

I have no ideas...

Author heldt
Registered
#19 | Posted: 11 Sep 2009 08:27 
I have no reason. Maybe the problem is on the server, if so there's a problem with the bplaced server and the newlines?

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#20 | Posted: 11 Sep 2009 10:29 
The problem is not on the server, because as I see, your current version of main_posts.html has newlines. And it's on the server. The problem is somewhere in transmission the file from your disk to the server, or unpacking the file, or...? I have no ideas...

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific / No Button "Quote" after updating to Minibb 2.4 Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Short link for this topic:

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contacts
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.
Captcha Addon for miniBB