miniBB ® miniBB®
miniBB Support Forums
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /   

Link stats from anothe page outside the directory.

Author Kathy
#1 | Posted: 27 Jan 2008 08:38 
Hi...

I have been using the forum under a different directory to the main site but would like to us the stats functions on the main site. On mysite.com/forum I would just use: {$numTopics} .... but if I want to post the same information on just mysite.com... how do I do that?

Thanks!

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#2 | Posted: 28 Jan 2008 03:14 
It is a question of the custom programming. Just refer to the SQL commands in bb_func_stats.php - you should use the same statements for your original page, parsing data from the database. No "easy" or inclusive method available.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific / Link stats from anothe page outside the directory. Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Short link for this topic:

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contacts
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.
Captcha Addon for miniBB