miniBB ® miniBB®
miniBB Support Forums
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /   

Language Menu dropdown in Registration

Author RaptOr
Registered
#1 | Posted: 10 Oct 2005 23:27 
OK, i have added some custom fields to the registration. Now, i wanna know how to add an option to chose from the listed things. Example:

Language: Blahblah
Blahbahl

just like in minibb registration, where you can chose from diferent languages, i wanna add that option too but my custom options.

And PLEASE somebody tell me how to make the Username get a link to the users profile not the text below (in posts).

Author Ivan
Advanced Member
#2 | Posted: 11 Oct 2005 04:59 
Download the languages you want and put them in the "lang" folder. They will appear as optional in the user's data table.

Author Team
8-)
#3 | Posted: 11 Oct 2005 13:36 | Edited by: Team 
Ivan has right about the languages. About user profiles - alredy told here. We are not providing custom implementatios for free, so maybe somebody from outside could provide you an exact code.

Author RaptOr
Registered
#4 | Posted: 13 Oct 2005 00:12 | Edited by: RaptOr 
I don't think it's an implementation. I know how to add a text box and custom fields, to tipe in some stuff in the registration. All i need is to replace the text box with a menu dropdown, where the user can choose from. For example: I wanna chose from male and female. Just like show e-mail public: yes no.

Thanks

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific / Language Menu dropdown in Registration Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Short link for this topic:

?
You are welcome to post anonymously, by entering a nickname with no password (if the similar Username has not been taken yet), or by leaving both fields empty. If you have a forums account, you can also sign in from this page without posting a message, or sign in and post at once.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contacts
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.
Captcha Addon for miniBB