miniBB ® miniBB®
miniBB Support Forums
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /   

forum layout? which version?

Author Guest
#1 | Posted: 4 Dec 2009 05:42 

i recently downloaded the latest version of minibb and after setting up the site was up and running - no problem.

i have only 1 issue with it - the main forum layout!!

I just had a look at the forum layout in my site and noticed that the main layout is quite different to what you have in site.

eg. I still get ( Topic | Forum | Replies | Views | Author | Latest reply ) instead of showing the same info in the correct column ( like what you have in the forum site )

what am i missing guys?? what do i need to do ??

sorry for my ignorance

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#2 | Posted: 4 Dec 2009 15:00 
We have a featured version on our board in testing mode. It will be soon released prior to the 2010.

Anyway, you may modify templates like

We have all of these templates on our forums, so you may just download/view source of them and apply to your software.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific / forum layout? which version? Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Short link for this topic:

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.
miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contacts
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.
Captcha Addon for miniBB