miniBB ® miniBB®
miniBB Support Forums
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /   

Firefox not displaying bbs_default_style.ccs

Author lesdelc
Registered
#1 | Posted: 26 Dec 2009 09:00 
I am using the Firefox browser v. 3.5.6 and it will not load and display bbs_default_style.ccs.

When I try Google Chrome 3.0.195.38 and Microsoft 8.0.7600 browsers they load and display the bbs_default_style.ccs correctly.

How can I get the Firefox browser to load and display the bbs_default_style.ccs?

Les Campbell
lesdelc@gmail.com

Author tom322
Registered
#2 | Posted: 26 Dec 2009 10:20 
bb_default_style.css - try that

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#3 | Posted: 26 Dec 2009 11:19 
lesdelc:
bbs_default_style.ccs

What is that? Where did you get this file and what are you asking about, actually?

Author Guest
#4 | Posted: 26 Dec 2009 13:01 
Paul:
What is that? Where did you get this file and what are you asking about, actually?

bbs_default_style.ccs is part of the files for minibb. I downloaded miniBB.zip from http://www.minibb.com/download.html. I extracted the files to a folder called forum. In forum is directory is bbs_default_style.ccs.

MiniBB uses bbs_default_style.ccs to display the style sheets for its presentation of its documents. Each browser uses the bbs_default_style.ccs to display its presentation of MiniBB. However the Firefox browser cannot display bbs_default_style.ccs and therefore renders the HTML without color or formatting.

-Les-

Author lesdelc
Registered
#5 | Posted: 26 Dec 2009 17:08 
Hi Paul, I had to brush up on my CCS. I managed to resolve the problem. All is well.

-Les-

Paul:

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#6 | Posted: 29 Dec 2009 03:17 | Edited by: Paul 
bbs_default_style.ccs?

It's bb_default_style.css.

You must learn being more careful. You have 3 typos in one word.

Not a wonder you did something wrong and blame the software.

Even if you fixed something on your own, it would be a real pleasure to know what exactly. Else it looks like you have given the question, answered it on your own, and created just another garbage thread on our forums. What a nice deal.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific / Firefox not displaying bbs_default_style.ccs Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Short link for this topic:

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contacts
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.
Captcha Addon for miniBB