miniBB ® miniBB®
miniBB Support Forums
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /   

Author MissCarey
#1 | Posted: 10 Apr 2014 05:50 
in my main_form_post.html the variable {$emailCheckBox} doesn't display anything whether the user is logged in or not. am I missing a setting somewhere....Thanks.

Author Jaime
#2 | Posted: 10 Apr 2014 09:29 
Hi MissCarey,

What do you have for settings at $emailusers=?; in setup_options.php .. There should be a 1 entered if the user is allowed to subscribe to all new posts by email. 2 when only the answers to the own contributions to be reported by email. You're probably there are 0 ?, which disables this feature.

Have a nice day - Jaime

Author MissCarey
#3 | Posted: 10 Apr 2014 16:29 
I did set $emailusers in search_options.php to 1 but still nothing is displayed in main_post_form.html. Any idea?

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#4 | Posted: 10 Apr 2014 18:40 
Also check $genEmailDisable option, it should be checked to 0.
You must be logged in as a regular user to see this option, for admin, there is another setting.

Author MissCarey
#5 | Posted: 10 Apr 2014 19:14 
It works great...thank you.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific / emailcheckbox??? Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Short link for this topic:

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.
miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contacts
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.
Captcha Addon for miniBB