miniBB ® miniBB®
miniBB Support Forums
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /   

Disable admin panel link

Author DJCMBear
Registered
#1 | Posted: 2 Feb 2009 12:55 | Edited by: DJCMBear 
when i start a new thread it gets blocked because i word it like a custom mod when all i want is to know how to get the members list to show this is what it looks like and i did take out the usernames in the members list djcmbear forum

Author DJCMBear
Registered
#2 | Posted: 2 Feb 2009 12:56 | Edited by: DJCMBear 
i want it to have the admin panel gone so it would be BB_admin.php then it would be BB_admin.php?action=members after the link is click just like all the normal links on the admin panel e.g. add a forum once that comes up the admin panel goes untill you click the admin panel link... how would i be able to do this?

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific / Disable admin panel link Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Short link for this topic:

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contacts
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.
Captcha Addon for miniBB