miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

blog title relevance to the content

Author Alecia
#1 | Posted: 8 Feb 2013 05:12 
I am new to developing web sites and I was wanting to know if having your blog title relevant to your content really that important?
I see your title, "How to determine Topic ID " does seem to be spot on with what your website is about however, I prefer to keep my title less content descriptive and based more around site branding. Would you think this is a good idea or bad idea? Any help would be greatly valued.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 8 Feb 2013 20:03 
It's just one topic amongst thousands posted here.

I suppose, it would be most relevant way of presenting things, if each topic would have 'miniBB' word some way attached to it.

It would give an impression that thousands of topics all are related to miniBB.

But those topics are posted by regular users, they just don't simply care about miniBB's relevance, they need a support. So they get it properly and in time. That's the basic deal with a miniBB-based forum.

As about the blog you post on your own, let's say if it's related to "money", then each article you create, may merely contain "money" in it's title and that may help you to rank higher in the crowd of millions of other bloggers doing the same.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 blog title relevance to the content
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑