miniBB ® miniBB®
miniBB Support Forums
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /   

New To Forums - Questions

Author bobinpa
#1 | Posted: 13 Sep 2005 19:47 
Would like to know if there is some easy step by step instructions to set up a forum type of board/site. What type of computer & operating system is needed?

I am in a wheelchair, have a background in the computer field (12+ years) but have been out of work for awhile, on disability at this time and want to find something I can do from home using a computer. Setting up a site that has a forum attached seems good to me, I have several ideas for a site, may be going for web design training very soon and would like to incoroporate this with it.

Any help/ideas on setup would be appreciated. Respond either here or email:

Author Team
#2 | Posted: 13 Sep 2005 19:51 

Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled / New To Forums - Questions Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Short link for this topic:

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.
miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contacts
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.
Captcha Addon for miniBB