®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /  

german language file not up to date

Author andreasm
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 14 Jan 2007 04:25 
When will there be a new german language file?

I downloaded it, but I see some strings which aren't translated into german, they are still english.

e.g. in search, "complete fragments of words" isn't translated into german.

Okay I can translate it for myself, but in this case, it would be still not translated in the language file on your server.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 14 Jan 2007 09:14 
Use UPLOAD FILE button and re-upload it to our server, so we can update it in Downloads.

Language packages indicate 3rd party translations, which miniBB authors can not control, since they are not polyglots. Version indicates miniBB release, when this package was first offered. Most of newest releases come with additional language variables, which are put at the end of each pack. If there are some mistakes or defects, feel free to edit your native pack and re-upload it for miniBB team. You will get whatever credit you want, incl. link to your project WWW page.

(this is a disclaimer from Downloads page, I don't understand how this can be called a "bug")

Author andreasm
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 14 Jan 2007 09:39 
(this is a disclaimer from Downloads page, I don't understand how this can be called a "bug")

I'm sorry.. I didn't see that hint before.

Author andreasm
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 2 Aug 2007 09:01 
To german users:

Does anybody of you have a german language file from newest version of minibb?

So I don't need to translate it again for myself.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#5 | Posted: 2 Aug 2007 09:06 
Just scroll down below the pack file and you'll notice there are only few english sentenses which are needed to update.

Your contribution is welcome as always ;-)

Don't ask others if you could do it yourself.

Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /
 german language file not up to date
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑