miniBB

®

| Begin | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /   

Database/configuration error

Author Kartouche
#1 | Posted: 6 Feb 2019 20:01 
Hi

i don't understand, when i try to install minibb on the website , this message appear :

Database/configuration error.

Installation automatic in _install.php doesn't work.

Thanks

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#2 | Posted: 6 Feb 2019 20:02 | Edited by: Paul 
It means you have a wrong configuration of the database. Did you follow the Manual - initial Configuration step?

You should apply some settings before you actually run _install.php.

Author Chelsea
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 26 Mar 2019 04:18 
when running the _install.php all tables are created but the users table. This is what I am getting:

Table minibbtable32_banned successfully created...
Table minibbtable32_forums successfully created...
Table minibbtable32_posts successfully created...
Table minibbtable32_send_mails successfully created...
Table minibbtable32_topics successfully created...
Creating table minibbtable32_users failed... (Invalid default value for 'user_customlastvisit')

Any idea how I can fix this?

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#4 | Posted: 26 Mar 2019 10:30 | Edited by: Paul 
Chelsea
I suppose, you were using the Compiler and built-in the Last Visit add-on; and you're using mySQL at least of the version 5.7, in which '0000-00-00 00:00:00' is not a valid DATETIME value anymore - this is about an error your database actually produces. This value has been actually specified for the previous version of the Last Visit add-on, so if you'd like to use your current pre-compiled package, just edit _install_mysql.sql and instead of this line:

user_customlastvisit date not null default '0000-00-00',

put:

user_customlastvisit date,

I have fixed the current version of the Compiler and the Last Visit add-on itself, too. So newer compilations and downloads should contain this fix. Thanks for the note!

Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /
 Database/configuration error
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑