miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /  

How do you tell which HTML file for layout?

Author thermalzombie
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 28 Jan 2015 18:04 
Hi is the recent topics HTML located in:

main_topics_cell.html

I added a class but it didnt appear in firebug.

Is there a sitemap available something to tell me where different layout objects are located.

I was going to post a couple of images but dont have permission to post links yet.

Thanks for the reply.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 28 Jan 2015 18:48 
The recent topics HTML is either under main_modern_layout.html / main_modern_lcell.html either main_last_discussions.html / main_last_discuss_cell.html - depends on the value of the $startPageModern option you have.

Here's a quick instruction how to search in files comfortable. View the source of the page, select some fragment of the code and you should find a place where it's located.

You may upload images using the local File Bank tool; click the File Upload Button icon located above the message input area, the outgoing link will be allowed to post.

Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /
 How do you tell which HTML file for layout?
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑