miniBB ® miniBB®
miniBB Support Forums
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
qwerty miniBB Support Forums / qwerty /   

Spam & Scam

Page  Page 11 of 14:  « Previous  1  ...  10  11  12  13  14  Next »  
Author dave001
#151 | Posted: 1 Nov 2012 06:50 
Kitchen Cabinets Manchester. www,solidwoodkitchen,co,uk . Kitchen Cabinet sale now on. £495 for complete kitchen with appliances.

Author saluteproducts
#152 | Posted: 3 Nov 2012 11:48 
At Salute Products Inc AR500 Steel Targets are available at a special price. You can find a variety of Steel Targets at reasonable price here. It is best place for purchasing shooting targets online. It is the place for purchasing quality targets. Almost all of our Salute customers spend considerable money on quality weapons and ammo. Your time and resources are valuable. PLEASE beware of discount gun supply "puppy mills" peddling inferior, particularly foreign products. Not all AR500 Armor Plate is created equal! Our unique Salute "DOD Mil Spec" Base (meets US Department of Defense Military Specifications) is the finest static deflection mounting system in the world. But it functions best when coupled with Salute approved AR500 Armor Plate. Our Salute Large Spring Base has a different mounting system that does not use welds on the target. For this reason this base works better for high velocity rifle, carbine, and heavy impact shotgun fire. As the Salute Large Targets are heavier and more robust, they don’t get flung down as violently when hit, as do our Salute Small Spring Targets on their Bases. Vibration and violent impact can have a very adverse affect on welds, steel tubing, and inferior steel plate. Please remember that our Small Base and Targets are primarily designed for the full range of pistol calibers. Yes, they will hold up to occasional, infrequent, but not high volume heavy usage, hot rifle rounds over a sustained period of time. Our Salute AR500 armor plate is the finest on the market (again note that not all advertised AR500 steel is created equal). We deliberately test our Salute AR500 with .30-06 and .50 cal. Armor Piercing rounds. Sad to say, some of our competition, particularly high volume discount folks in Minnesota and Tennessee, or those claiming to be foremost in world outfitters, farm out their target orders to China, get very inferior products that are hard to classify as true AR500 armor plate. Yes, we test not just our own, but those who try to copy our designs! At Salute, we are American shooters first, not to mention combat veteran owned and operated. As our guys in the shop say of other brands: "BUY CHEAP, BUY TWICE."

Author Dernbach
#153 | Posted: 11 Jan 2013 17:33 | Edited by: Dernbach 
We provide wedding supercar hire & wedding sports car hire for that special occasion. Helping your special day with our luxury car hire.

Author jokowi12
#154 | Posted: 28 Jan 2013 05:15 
DIY kitchens Belfast. www . DIY kitchens with appliances only £595. Tel 01616-694785. DIY kitchens Belfast

Author wwes34
#155 | Posted: 30 Jan 2013 08:21 
Kitchen Units Tameside. solidwoodkitchen[dot]co[dot]uk .
Twelve kitchen units and appliances £595.
Tel 01616-694785. Kitchen Units Tameside.

Kitchen Units Tameside

Author Albertina
#156 | Posted: 22 Feb 2013 12:20 
Matrace, vankuse, postelne obliecky, postelne obliecky. Vyberte si zo sirokej ponuky Dormeo a vychutnajte si pokojny spanok. Doprava ZADARMO + darcek.

Author robbie01
#157 | Posted: 26 Feb 2013 10:05 | Edited by: robbie01 
Kitchens Dundee
Kitchens in Dundee with appliances for only £595, Tel 01616-694785
Best value kitchens in Dundee. Kitchens Dundee

Kitchens Dundee

Author tom322
#158 | Posted: 23 May 2013 02:59 
hello there test

Author Icmmovers
#159 | Posted: 25 Jun 2013 12:02 
Packers and Movers in Lajpat Nagar Delhi do a correct documents and classification of your wares before packing them and after unpacking so that no high-quality is dislocated or missing. The covering is completed by our qualified wrapping employees, using excellence packaging papers, cartons, wooden boxes, tapes, thermocol Etc.

packers and movers in Lajpat Nagar Delhi

Author tuyulKrimbat13
#160 | Posted: 28 Jun 2013 10:10 
Kitchen Planning Nottingham. w w w . k i t c h e n d e s i g n 1 . c o . u k . Full kitchen with appliances and free planning in Nottingham.
Only 595. Tel 01616 694785. Kitchen Planning Nottingham

Author misslayt
#161 | Posted: 18 Aug 2013 18:35 
Today, I am telling about the one of the best website is best of the the

great articles. The many people are looking in this website by the

best of the the great articles. You are at the good place. You can

easily visit the website click in this link best of the

thegreatarticles. com It surfed

internet i found the very good site form they proved you great and

right information by the related to the best of the the great articles

submite. They proved any help you found. You visit the website Visit

and share comments. Thanks

Author armasem
#162 | Posted: 19 Mar 2014 04:54 
Kitchen Units Colchester. Thirty Ex Display Kitchens To Clear. w w w . e x d i s p l a y k i t c h e n s 1 . c o . u k 595 Each with appliances.

Author zastroyers
#163 | Posted: 21 Apr 2014 17:36 | Edited by: zastroyers 
This Forum is probably the best forum that i have ever used and i would just like to say how proud i am to be a member of this forum.

Author abdulbari
#164 | Posted: 3 Jun 2014 11:09 
Vteams offers Dedicated, fulltime PHP, .NET and ROR Developers. Delivered 1000+ software projects in 2 decades.

ROR Developers | .NET Developers | ROR Developers

Author cavendish
#165 | Posted: 9 Dec 2014 08:39 
What a deal I got from Stilhaus K i t c h e n s. 1300 for the full k i t c h e n included the appliances.

Page  Page 11 of 14:  « Previous  1  ...  10  11  12  13  14  Next » 
qwerty miniBB Support Forums / qwerty / Spam & Scam Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Short link for this topic:

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.
miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contacts
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.
Captcha Addon for miniBB