miniBB Support Forums | 15 years on The Web
miniBB ®

miniBB

®

| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Official Addons and Solutions miniBB Support Forums / Official Addons and Solutions /   

Mobile version

Page  Page 4 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4

Author puppa
Partaker
#46 | Posted: 19 Feb 2017 21:18 | Edited by: puppa 
Paul
Thanks a lot for your reply.

Seems our hosting plan allows subdomains so we will install it as recommended.
Nice to know that it can support quote and bbcode buttons, we will try to add those after we install it.
Probably I'll have to ask some tips to mod it in the most forward-compatible way.

Cheers

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#47 | Posted: 20 Feb 2017 17:38 | Edited by: Paul 
puppa:
Nice to know that it can support quote and bbcode buttons

Just an addition - there's nothing specific in the JavaScript implementation for BB codes; however it mostly depends the mobile device itself, if it could support such code or not, and if this code could be executed on this device.

Feel free to post your questions or comments.

P.S. We've come to a good suggestion recently, so possible to upcoming update for this add-on will not require a standalone sub-domain anymore.

Author Kijnes
Partaker
#48 | Posted: 1 Mar 2017 18:34 
Hi guys. Tell me, the mobile version may not function correctly due to the fact that I'm using my local proxy (https://advanced.name) server? You know, it should not be connected, but still I care.

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#49 | Posted: 1 Mar 2017 19:27 
Kijnes
Sorry, I'm not quite sure I understood the question... So you have some local server, under it you have some local proxy.
Then you connect through this proxy to websites, do you?..
If so, you could open mobile sub-domains similarly to how you open other websites.
I'm not sure how proxy could cause it, and which way.

Page  Page 4 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4 
Official Addons and Solutions miniBB Support Forums / Official Addons and Solutions /
 Mobile version
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
You are welcome to post anonymously, by entering a nickname with no password (if the similar Username has not been taken yet), or by leaving both fields empty. If you have a forums account, you can also sign in from this page without posting a message, or sign in and post at once.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.
↑ TOP