We don't provide discounts on compiled packages anymore. In ancient times, we did so, because it required a lot of time to compile them all together and that would mean a lot of manual work and custom communication, which we could hold. Currently, when we have an auto-compiling feature
, no manual work is required anymore, and we have no resources for custom communications at this stage. You can purchase add-ons and automatically embed them into the custom package you want, using the Compiler, without even contacting us.
Regarding custom add-ons I have programmed - I am only supporting custom installation and support for them, knowing customer's website and closely communicating with the customer. This is another kind of premium support, a top level, and it's not available for everybody ;-) It would be too busy for me to provide a generic support for these add-ons, but anyway, here follows the list:"Big Brother"
- an advanced admin tool allowing to see what kind of action each user completes on forum within 24 hours (what kind of topics he viewed, search terms executed, messages edited, private messages sent and so on - almost each and every miniBB action is logged)Calendar
- an external script to hold and display custom eventsContact Us form
- the same as we use on miniBB website"Karma"
- handling user profile ratings at their messages levelMassive Locking of Topics
- admin's function which would allow to close all topics meeting a certain date criteriaPayPal integration
- allows to collect credits balance for certain user, and use these credits for allowing various forum operationsPrevious/Next topic navigation
- the same as you can see on our demo testProfile viewers
- the list of users who visited certain member's profileProfiles rating
- 1-5 stars ratings for profilesTopic rating
- 1-5 stars ratings for topicsSearch log
- logs all forum search criterias and users into an external .csv fileSelf-delete
- allows forum members to delete their profiles on their own (allowed to admin only in default version)Sitemaps
- generates Google- and Yahoo- compatible sitemaps basing on forums contentSkin Chooser
- at the profile level, users may choose different skin for the forums; still it requires a lot of custom work on skins; incl. skins usage statisticsSmart Link
- SEO add-on which parses internal website URLs entered in the message, analyzing web page titles of those URLs, and substituting titles over an URL in the message automatically (it's in demo rotation on miniBB forums now)Super Sticky Topic
- allows to make certain topics "super-sticky", i.e. they would appear over the Recent Topics listing, tooTell-a-friend
- the script which allows to "tell a friend" about the forum, providing up to 10 email addresses at once, and that way it would allow to invite new people to forums; it also could be combined with Invitations add-on, which allows to collect points for new registrations (i.e. so called "referrals" system)Translit to Cyrillic
may be there are some other which I don't remember about for now ;-)