miniBB ® miniBB®
miniBB Support Forums
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /   

Mass Deletion of Users

Author dehydr8
#1 | Posted: 23 May 2008 08:39 
Hey guys, I just had someone last night register over 2000 users. Whats the easiest way to remove mass amounts of users? I need to remove userID 3000-5940.

I will be purchasing Captcha add-on

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#2 | Posted: 23 May 2008 09:29 
The easiest way is do delete them directly from database, executing the following command:

delete from minibbtable_users where user_id>=3000 and user_id<=5940;

This only affects the users who have not made any postings. Deleting users who have kind of postings made, will affect wrong numbers in posts amount; however it's not critical and will be fixed on the way while you board is working.

Author dehydr8
#3 | Posted: 23 May 2008 09:35 
Thanks a lot, worked great

The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other / Mass Deletion of Users Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Short link for this topic:

?
You are welcome to post anonymously, by entering a nickname with no password (if the similar Username has not been taken yet), or by leaving both fields empty. If you have a forums account, you can also sign in from this page without posting a message, or sign in and post at once.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contacts
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.
Captcha Addon for miniBB