miniBB Support Forums
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /   

link to admin panel

Author mellowmex
Registered
#1 | Posted: 15 May 2003 13:08 
hi there,

i set up a site with news system picture upload etc and the minibb 1.6.
all the mainainenca is done in the site adminsitrators area which is password protected. since i don't want the site admin to have to type in another passwoerd for the minibb i was wondering if there's a way to go to the admin panel directly, without retyping a username and pwd.

thanks
mex

Author Team
8-)
#2 | Posted: 15 May 2003 13:11 
Depends on what you've done... Probably, only you can program it, since I don't have idea what do you mean.

Author mellowmex
Registered
#3 | Posted: 15 May 2003 15:16 
i just made a link to the bb_admin.php. this should take me directly to the adminpanel without the login. is that possible?
thanks again
mex

Author Team
8-)
#4 | Posted: 15 May 2003 15:31 
Yepp, if you're logged to forums.

Author mellowmex
Registered
#5 | Posted: 15 May 2003 16:48 
i just added a value tag to the admin_login.html. dirty hack, but better then typing...
mex

Author Team
8-)
#6 | Posted: 15 May 2003 17:31 
Better make a bookmark to that file, any open link is unsecure.

Author mellowmex
Registered
#7 | Posted: 15 May 2003 17:45 
thanks
mex

The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other / link to admin panel Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Short link for this topic:

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contacts
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.
Captcha Addon for miniBB