It's pretty sweet.

Author dantol
Partaker
#77 | Posted: 2 May 2005 10:37 
I found it on Google.ca

Author epicsff
Partaker
#78 | Posted: 2 May 2005 19:06 
I was looking for a faster board than phpbb. I liked the quick easy boards of the old wwwboard days, and that is when I stumbled up this scripts. I watched it for a few months before I saw that it was superior to phpbb it terms of what I needed, a fast easy message board. I like it! WHEE

Author mif
#79 | Posted: 18 May 2005 05:20 
via google, searching for 'minimalistic' forums.

i found a lot but minibb was the only one that convinced me right away...

Author Anonymous
#80 | Posted: 18 May 2005 16:01 
I found this forum through tintinologist.org. They have this forum running there. I am now crying that I didn't look at this forum before I spent hours and hours and hours modding and customizing my phpBB board. I feel that now I have no choice but to stick with phpBB.

This board is really great. I tested it offline and the feeling of being in control this forum gives me is simply great! Also the promise of integrating with the whole website looks very, very attractive. Other boards are really difficult to integrate into a site...

Too bad I cannot install it now on my main website. :(

Author TuX
#81 | Posted: 30 May 2005 23:44 
HotScripts.com

Author Anonymous
#82 | Posted: 31 May 2005 08:38 
google: forum software free

Author demanl
Partaker
#83 | Posted: 8 Jun 2005 01:16 
googled "free bulletin board software"...and voila.....

Author jsb
#84 | Posted: 9 Jun 2005 20:46 
googled open source discussion board software

Author JmZ
#85 | Posted: 10 Jun 2005 01:04 
If I recall correctly, I read a post on www.webmasterworld.com from someone who recommended this forum software for its simplicity & small coding. I checked out this website and was sold. I downloaded it, installed it, manually converted my old phpBB database, and tweaked miniBB to complete satisfaction. I love it and I'll never go back. Keep it up!! :)

James

Author Anonymous
#86 | Posted: 10 Jun 2005 13:00 
Google => Hotscripts.

Fantastic board system! Using it now for several weeks.

I was too lazy to install a "huge" or "complicated" board and certainly didn't have the money to buy some of the others around so was looking for a free and easy to setup thing that didn't require too much programming skills etc. and this board does the trick without beeing too simple...

Rudy

Author Anonymous
#87 | Posted: 11 Jun 2005 08:19 
Hotscripts

Author Marius
Partaker
#88 | Posted: 11 Jun 2005 14:35 
Through this forum here (Youth With A Mission):

YWAM Burtigny Switzerland

Author Anonymous
#89 | Posted: 28 Jun 2005 07:38 
I either found it through googling my way around the world or on hotscripts, perhaps both.

I saw the minimalist portion on the site and found that interesting. I was sold on the download size! And so far I'm quite pleased, amazing what you can run at lightning speeds on a pentium 166.
cheers!
V

Author Anonymous
#90 | Posted: 28 Jun 2005 16:44 
I came to hear it from PHP India Yahoo group. It was suggested as a light/better option to PHPBB.

Page  Page 6 of 11:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next » 
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /
 HOW DID YOU FIND MINIBB?
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑