miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /  

Do you like the new miniBB logo? Examples of the other miniBB draft logos inside.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2

Author marsbar
Associated Member
#16 | Posted: 27 Apr 2009 05:57 
Hi Paul/Team,
Just noticed that the official miniBB site logo has been changed; it is very small, miniscule even! :)
Cheers -
mb

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#17 | Posted: 27 Apr 2009 06:13 
Yes, we have finally came up to this variant, meaning the logo should be "mini" itself ;-)

Then it becomes universal because it is also an icon ("favorite icon"), and could be used universally and easily in many text formatting areas, thus it has the same effect on business cards, blanks etc. Something simple and meaningful yet eye-catching ;-)

And we plan to leave it for some time... thanks for your interest.

Author nelson
Partaker
#18 | Posted: 27 Apr 2009 21:50 
Good choice!

In case anyone HAS TO KNOW which one I liked... it was the one with the mini rocket - it's simple, clear, original, and legible.

Author Rodercrown
Partaker
#19 | Posted: 6 May 2009 04:37 
I also like the one with the "powered by PHP" sign (but then I would remove this text about Php;)..

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /
 Do you like the new miniBB logo? Examples of the other miniBB draft logos inside.
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑