®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
News miniBB Support Forums / News /  

Premoderation addon goes on sale

Author Team
8-)
#1 | Posted: 3 Nov 2005 16:59 
Finally, we are releasing Premoderation addon for miniBB. With this addon, it is possible to restrict unwanted messages from public view until they are accepted by administrator. Non-core-destructive installation allows to upgrade main forum script without problems in the future. No database involved - this plugin doesn't affect possible database changes, using it's own schema.

Charging the price of two lunches, we are hoping to invest more time and work in default miniBB version. Read more pre-moderation addon now, also as check on our preview forums.

A few customers already invested in it - and we are still haven't received any claims from them. That means - addon works, like it's planned! Hope everybody who needs it, will enjoy :)

Author ragots
Partaker
#2 | Posted: 4 Nov 2005 03:56 
I am very very very happy of my investment in
the Premoderation addon. It's only on when I need it to.

When you run a gossip board like »» ours,
you need a feature like the Premoderation addon.

DISCLAIMER: I was not paid to make this statement.

Author epicsff
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 8 Nov 2005 06:22 
How about an upgrade script someday?

Author Team
8-)
#4 | Posted: 8 Nov 2005 14:43 
epicsff
How about an upgrade script someday - hm, what do you mean by that?

News miniBB Support Forums / News /
 Premoderation addon goes on sale
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑