I have a bulletin board. When I click on manual I get
Version 2.0 RC3a June 17, 2005.
so I guess that is the version, etc.
Lots of the pages display just fine, and the bullein board is running okay at the moment, but I sometimes get a
"Done, but with errors on page"
message in the bottom left hand corner of internet explorer, for example with this page.
(I have a dial-up connection to the interent, and when I am offline, this link will not work!)
I saved the source code in explorer and repeatedly hacked out huge lumps of text until I found a version that didn't give the error message.
The last thing to be removed was
This seems to be a call to an undefined procedure.
I've changed this line temporarily for the next few days
in case that helps anybody.
The forum is working, and there is only me using it, so it is no big deal. I know next to nothing about PHP, MySQL, fora, etc, and am surprised I have anything working at all.
Comments are welcome, but I hope somebody doesn't suggest things like install MySQL 12.34, PHP 56.78 and MiniBB 98.76, as I don't the time and patience for all that.