| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
News & Announcements miniBB Support Forums / News & Announcements /   

miniBB version 2.0 FINAL is out!

Page  Page 5 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  
Author Pascal
Registered
#61 | Posted: 20 Jul 2006 10:15 
Well, I've found another solution in the meantime:

adding <div align=center> in the header template and </div> in the footer template. Couldn't be easier I think :-)

Anyway, thanx for the support.

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#62 | Posted: 20 Jul 2006 10:35 | Edited by: Paul 
div is not the best style of XHTML aligning; that's why it's changed to text-align in CSS. Find the best solution for yourself in that case :-) If it works for you, then it's ok.

Author Pascal
Registered
#63 | Posted: 20 Jul 2006 10:42 | Edited by: Pascal 
Why not if I may ask?

Also, the text-align is already "center", so what should I change then?

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#64 | Posted: 20 Jul 2006 11:15 | Edited by: Paul 
I don't remember exactly "why", but when I worked on XHTML templates, there were some problems with DIVs on validation. If you could provide URL to your forums, I would probably say more.

Author Pascal
Registered
#65 | Posted: 20 Jul 2006 11:40 
I don't want to reveal the new URL of the forum yet. My forum members could be reading this :-)

Oh well, I think I'll keep the <div> solution. After all, it's such a common tag.

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#66 | Posted: 20 Jul 2006 11:50 
I think, your old tables do not have .forums or .forumsmb tags, or other tags... in comparision to 1.x there were a lot of changes in CSS besides that. Check your templates also. That's why they are not to be centered.

Author Pascal
Registered
#67 | Posted: 20 Jul 2006 12:35 | Edited by: Pascal 
To be honest, I don't have much courage to check it out now. I'll stick with <div> ;-)

Another thing that caught my eye: the title of the page (in the browser window) that lists the topics shows - (1) after the forum name. Why is that?

UPDATE: OK, it's the page # I see.

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#68 | Posted: 20 Jul 2006 13:22 | Edited by: Paul 
(1) is the number of the page. That probably means that topics list is splitten by more than 1 page.

Page  Page 5 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5 
News & Announcements miniBB Support Forums / News & Announcements / miniBB version 2.0 FINAL is out! Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Short link for this topic:

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contacts
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.
Captcha Addon for miniBB