Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
News miniBB Support Forums / News /  

miniBB is coming up in new colors and version

Page  Page 9 of 9:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#121 | Posted: 26 Jan 2012 19:07 
The mobile version of miniBB was a bit updated today.

1. Now it gives an alert, when trying to post a new topic in the forum, which is not allowing this.
2. Also now it contains the direct link to the Recent reply.
3. Now if you are logged on the main forums, you will be logged also in the mobile version, and otherwise. Useful for switching between layouts.

I think now it's closely to the final draft, and I'm continuing to work out the add-ons, which are compatible with it...

Author Guest
~
#122 | Posted: 6 Feb 2012 06:32 
Paul, where I can get latest version of minibb include mobile version? From "Download" or from "Compiler"?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#123 | Posted: 6 Feb 2012 11:27 
I'm not sure why did you suppose that the Mobile version is available for Download somewhere.
It's not available by now for public. It's still in development. I'll announce it when it's ready.
The core miniBB version is available from Downloads (where else from...)

Also, in general, the Mobile version won't be available in Compiler. It's a strictly customized solution, depending on your own domain, file paths. It could be set up only manually and it's only for coding professionals. We are still in making decision of making it free or paid solution. Not sure yet.

Author leahsguide
Partaker
#124 | Posted: 26 Mar 2012 14:01 
Yes, forum supertitles intentionally are contrasted. But I think about it in the future.That's not the final version.

Thank you for the points!

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#125 | Posted: 26 Mar 2012 14:39 
leahsguide:
Yes, forum supertitles intentionally are contrasted. But I think about it in the future.That's not the final version.
This is mostly the final version. The super-titles must be contrasted to titles a bit, else they will disappear on their background, and that loses the sense in categorization.

Page  Page 9 of 9:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
News miniBB Support Forums / News /
 miniBB is coming up in new colors and version
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑