| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
News & Announcements miniBB Support Forums / News & Announcements /   

miniBB 2.0 RC2 released

Page  Page 3 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  Next »  
Author zorglub
Registered
#31 | Posted: 23 Feb 2005 22:46 
Hi !
got a problem : updated to the very last version miniBB 2.0 RC2 and it counts views two by two...
2 - 4 - 6...

Author Ivan
Advanced Member
#32 | Posted: 24 Feb 2005 10:32 | Edited by: Ivan 
Team, you must add in the manual the new thing that users cannot know from another place - for this valuable option :)

1. With:
$closeRegister=1
$genEmailDisable=0
$emailusers=0

Users do receive both passwords - for new registration and also lost ones - but notifications (the checkbox) - not.
(I haven't checked if the Admin receives notifications about new registrations if $emailadmin=1, because mine is 0.)

2. With:
$closeRegister=1
$genEmailDisable=0
$emailusers=1

Users do receive both passwords - for new registration and also lost ones - and notifications (the checkbox).

By the way, RC2 works very well :)

Author Team
8-)
#33 | Posted: 24 Feb 2005 10:48 
zorglub
Matrix has you. Views are counted normally, we didn't even change views code in the latest release.

Ivan
For admin, there is an option $emailadmposts (which enables sending about new posts) and $emailadmin (which enables sending info about new user registrations).

It's ok with your suggestion, we have fixed it.

Author Ivan
Advanced Member
#34 | Posted: 24 Feb 2005 11:16 | Edited by: Ivan 
Thanks, Team :) I tested the combinations with the posts long time yesterday and didn't want to change settings again to try :)

Last question (for now):

I have one forum only and it is "Registered only" (in bb_specials.php), but I lost the registration fields inside the forum (under the textarea). When I set $allForumsReg=TRUE; - the same thing. The registration fields inside the forum disappear. In both cases they appear only on the front page.

What I omit or cannot see?

Author Team
8-)
#35 | Posted: 24 Feb 2005 11:28 
I did not understand, please show an example.

Author Ivan
Advanced Member
#36 | Posted: 24 Feb 2005 11:40 
Please enter IN any of the topics (you are not registered). You don't see the "Name" and "Password" fields. The forum is "Registered only" but not "Read only". Why I cannot enter name/pass INSIDE the forum but only at the first page?

Author Team
8-)
#37 | Posted: 24 Feb 2005 11:45 
Understood :) We'll fix it.

Author Ivan
Advanced Member
#38 | Posted: 24 Feb 2005 11:56 | Edited by: Ivan 
:) Thanks :) And (when it's ready) please tell what file to change as a temporal solution (till I change all the release with the new one).

Greetings.

Author zorglub
Registered
#39 | Posted: 24 Feb 2005 14:56 
Team : well, it's really strange. When come through a 'last discuss' link or a link in a forum list, it counts two and when you just change page it counts one...

Was there something to set I didn't ?

Author Team
8-)
#40 | Posted: 24 Feb 2005 15:13 
zorglub
Absolutely nothing to set. Probably, just another user opened this topic at the same time?

Author zorglub
Registered
#41 | Posted: 24 Feb 2005 15:39 
dunno... tried several times : opened a link in a new window and checked the counter by refreshing the first window. Even tried with IE/mozilla to click in one and refresh count in the other...

really don't understand :(

Author Team
8-)
#42 | Posted: 24 Feb 2005 15:49 
Could you show me?..

Author zorglub
Registered
#43 | Posted: 24 Feb 2005 16:19 

Author Team
8-)
#44 | Posted: 24 Feb 2005 16:35 
Everything is working ok :) I clicked on "Pouems" and it counted +1.

Thus - some of the numbers are 5, 9, 21... it is impossible if it counts +2 ;)

Author zorglub
Registered
#45 | Posted: 24 Feb 2005 17:06 
right... I really don't understand why it marks +2 for me... But it surely does...
I tought it was making +1 when you were changing of page...
I really don't get it...

Page  Page 3 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  Next » 
News & Announcements miniBB Support Forums / News & Announcements / miniBB 2.0 RC2 released Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Short link for this topic:

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contacts
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.
Captcha Addon for miniBB