miniBB Support Forums
 | Forums | Register | Search | Statistics | Manual |
News & Announcements miniBB Support Forums / News & Announcements /   

Jingle bells: miniBB Christmas sale 2010

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#1 | Posted: 6 Dec 2010 09:08 | Edited by: Paul 
Hello all miniBB followers and customers;

time to warm up with some premium stuff with miniBB - and this year we have an ultimate offer, which we never made earlier: for the fixed price of $22, you may now get any of the three premium add-ons for miniBB you want. Considering the price range, this means you may save up to 70% with this deal.

How it works:

1) Purchase the miniBB Christmas "coupon" [removed now];

2) Get us in contact, providing your Order Number from 2CO, and listing all the add-ons you would like to get;

3) You'll get the link to the Members Downloads, where all these add-ons will be *magically* attached to the Sale order.

This deal is available only starting from Today, December the 6th 2010, until the January 10th, 2011.

All add-ons you will get, are identically the same original miniBB add-ons, which are distributed officially, with all the official terms and conditions applied. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask or suggest in this thread.

Jingle bells! :-)

Hurry up and enjoy your Christmas with your own miniBB forum! :-)

Author tom322
Registered
#2 | Posted: 7 Dec 2010 09:43 
After I buy all the premium addons, I want her as a gift (no discount required ;).

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#3 | Posted: 7 Dec 2010 09:59 
I'm afraid this cutie is already sold out ;-)

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#4 | Posted: 10 Jan 2011 11:25 
Hurry up! The sale ends today :)

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#5 | Posted: 11 Jan 2011 12:57 | Edited by: Paul 
The sale is over. We appreciate the support and help of all participants!

News & Announcements miniBB Support Forums / News & Announcements / Jingle bells: miniBB Christmas sale 2010 Top
This topic is closed. New replies are not allowed.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contacts
  Extend your miniBB-forums, attaching the images and files,
get the File and Picture Attachments add-on!
Galleries / Attachments Addon for miniBB