miniBB ® miniBB®
miniBB Support Forums
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
News & Announcements miniBB Support Forums / News & Announcements /   

Christmas Action - Buy File Upload Addon and get Private Messages addon - FREE!

Author Team
8-)
#1 | Posted: 21 Dec 2005 12:26 | Edited by: Team 
Don't know either our new release will be a gift for everybody; however, we have another Christmas surprise. Nothing to say more as mentioned in the topic's title - support miniBB buying our ultra-popular File Addon for $24,99 - and you'll get Private Messages addon worth of $19,99 - FREE!

This offer is valid between December 21, 2005 and December 31, 2005 ONLY. Hurry to make your savings!

Merry X-mas!

Author ypsie
Registered
#2 | Posted: 21 Dec 2005 13:01 
Oh ;)

I havent seen the private message service, although I was the one who really wanted to have that :)

Merry X-Mas,

julian

Author Ivan
Advanced Member
#3 | Posted: 21 Dec 2005 14:47 
I bought it and it's very good - has all you need to have an internal mail. Registered people can even avoid the regular email and just use this one :) If your server works most of the time :)))

Author tuvi
Registered
#4 | Posted: 21 Dec 2005 20:57 
tough luck!!!

I just bought File Addon only 5 days ago...

Author Team
8-)
#5 | Posted: 21 Dec 2005 22:02 
tuvi
That's no problem - if you want it, just reply on the email from where you got the addon (probably, it was Paul's email) - and he will send you the files. Merry Christmas!

Author tuvi
Registered
#6 | Posted: 21 Dec 2005 22:29 
Thanks.... I'll do that...

I really like this softwares... light and small, yet features rich...

Merry Christmas to miniBB too!!!

Author ypsie
Registered
#7 | Posted: 23 Dec 2005 14:24 
I have miniBB 2.0 RC1f - do I have to update in order to use this plugins?

Merry X-Mas!

julian

Author Team
8-)
#8 | Posted: 23 Dec 2005 15:47 
Yes, you do.

News & Announcements miniBB Support Forums / News & Announcements / Christmas Action - Buy File Upload Addon and get Private Messages addon - FREE! Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Short link for this topic:

?
You are welcome to post anonymously, by entering a nickname with no password (if the similar Username has not been taken yet), or by leaving both fields empty. If you have a forums account, you can also sign in from this page without posting a message, or sign in and post at once.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contacts
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.
Captcha Addon for miniBB