miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /  

email tags broken

Author urus
#1 | Posted: 31 May 2004 19:24 
Hi in the latest version of minibb email code tags don't work.

Like when you enter an email in between the tags it just renders the tags as they are, other tags like bold, italic and image seem ok

any ideas

thanks

Author urus
#2 | Posted: 31 May 2004 20:13 
sorry forget that, i get it email and url need 2 variables.

I do have another probelm though: in admin control panel i changed the order of the forums and absolutely nothing has changed when I view the main index page, the old order remains the same :(

any ideas ? thanks

Author Team
8-)
#3 | Posted: 1 Jun 2004 10:28 
Haven't you messed up the order and IDs?

Author urus
#4 | Posted: 2 Jun 2004 03:24 
I don't understand exactly what you mean. I tried to change the order in the admin panel where it says you can do that. It previews it ok there but when you go to the main forum index it is unchanged. I have tried setting a different position for several of the forums but to no effect. What do I need to do to correct this ?

thank you!

>Haven't you messed up the order and IDs?

Author urus
#5 | Posted: 2 Jun 2004 05:25 
Ok I got it working, I thought when you set the order it auto rejiggled the others. It doesn't quite seem to ...or at least in my case and I seemed to have 2 forums with same order, but I have sorted it out ok now by moving another one to the correct position

thanks

Author Anonymous
#6 | Posted: 3 Aug 2004 02:58 
i am new to all of this can some one please tell me how to do tags?

misty

Author Team
8-)
#7 | Posted: 3 Aug 2004 10:55 
Which tags?

The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /
 email tags broken
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑