Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Master Class miniBB Support Forums / Master Class /  

Add-on condition: checking if user has logged in

Author Anonymous
#1 | Posted: 5 May 2004 21:57 
Hey there.

First off, great board.

I've got a custom upload script that I'd like to use. I'd like to restrict access to it to registered users that are allowed access to my private forum.

What I'm curious is what do I have to include in that will allow me to check login state?

I've searched the forums, but haven't found anything of use.

Thanks very much!

Author Team
8-)
#2 | Posted: 6 May 2004 10:11 
You need to include it... hmm, depends on script itself :) Actually, somewere in the middle of index.php, there is a definition of User ID ($user_id variable), so you need to catch this var and get on it...

Author Anonymous
#3 | Posted: 6 May 2004 22:04 
Well, it's just an image upload script. I'd like to allow my registered users who are allowed access to the private forums access.

What I'm having trouble finding is the function that checks to see if a user is in that array.

Author Team
8-)
#4 | Posted: 7 May 2004 10:25 
If $user_id!=0 - then this is logged & registered user.

Master Class miniBB Support Forums / Master Class /
 Add-on condition: checking if user has logged in
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑