miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
FAQ miniBB Support Forums / FAQ /  

"Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index... " error in statistics page

Author Anonymous
#1 | Posted: 13 Mar 2002 03:05 
Well, when I visit my statistics page I get this error : Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 12 in /home/xxxxxx/wmpforums/setup_mysql.php on line 349

I can see the page fine, it's only that at the top of the page appears this error message.

Author Team
8-)
#2 | Posted: 13 Mar 2002 04:10 
It seems that your installation wasn't finished or you've installed miniBB by simply creating sql tables from .sql file. Go to admin panel and press restore admin data in database.

Author Anonymous
#3 | Posted: 13 Mar 2002 13:26 
Thanks, you are right , I created the tables directly from the sql file. And followed your advice and everything is fine now! Cool! Thanks!

Author nouris
#4 | Posted: 31 Dec 2007 04:45 
Please help me resolve this problem
Everything on the forum newly installed is running great except when I clic on statistics I get the page ok but on top of the page this line comes up

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 20 in /home/nouralis/public_html/forums/setup_mysql.php on line 57

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#5 | Posted: 31 Dec 2007 05:14 
Try to create some topic in forums and you should see this error disappears.

Also try to follow the advice listed above.

Author nouris
#6 | Posted: 1 Jan 2008 02:24 
Dear Paul Thank you so much for your prompt answer

FAQ miniBB Support Forums / FAQ /
 "Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index... " error in statistics page
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑