miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /  

number of posts

Author Anonymous
#1 | Posted: 24 Nov 2003 13:47 
i would like to knwow why the number of posts in the stat page is different from the number print in the forums.

960 in the stat page
852 in the forum

thx for your answer.

Author Team
8-)
#2 | Posted: 24 Nov 2003 13:57 
What is the column you are talking about - posts or topics? And which exactly stats page - user info or general?

Author Anonymous
#3 | Posted: 24 Nov 2003 18:02 
posts and general statistics.
i make the stats for this forum and the figures don't correspond.

in stats the numbers is 6419

???

Author Pille
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 24 Nov 2003 19:33 
The topic starters (i.e. first post of every topic) are not counted in the overall list. Add those to the list and the number should be correct.

Author Anonymous
#5 | Posted: 27 Nov 2003 16:52 
ookkk i understand...
is there a way to count it (the real number in front of each forum) because it's strange like this ???

Author Prince
Partaker
#6 | Posted: 28 Jul 2011 06:25 
I've got same issue also.. but it's a little different with that.

In Statistic, Number of Posts is like: "160,600", But in Database it's: "160,602" there is 2 more and it's not the same in forum.

I checked many times and there is 2 more in database.. is there any way to fix this issue?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#7 | Posted: 28 Jul 2011 08:59 
When you have a large and constantly growing database, there could be misleading in calculating such large amount of posts. mySQL has bugs, too.

Also if your database is growing instantly, there is no wonder that while you watch the amount of posts on miniBB page, the actual amount is grown by this time.

So first of all, you need to make sure there is really such misleading or it just shows so.

The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /
 number of posts
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑